Join us for a free webinar co-hosted with the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), featuring Alex Osenenko, Internet Marketing Expert for Property Managers. Alex will highlight five ways that you can acquire new owners and grow your property management business in 2014 — you won’t want to miss this super informative session!
This complimentary webinar will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 11th at 11 AM PDT / 2 PM EDT. You’ll learn:
- How much should you be willing to pay to acquire a new property under management?
- To market effectively, understand your client and their pain points: Reluctant Landlord vs. Private Investor
- Content Marketing: How quality content will help reduce the client acquisition costs
- Learn how Google Ads (Adwords) work and what it costs, on average, to acquire a new client
- 3 Things you can do this week to start booking more business: Google+, reputation, sales process
Space is Limited – RSVP Today!
About the Speaker: Alex Osenenko is the Founder and CEO of Fourandhalf.com – a marketing agency that works exclusively with the property management industry. Alex has spent the last 5 years helping property management companies utilize the latest technology to thrive. He is a regular NARPM speaker and an author of the property management strategy blog, fourandhalf.com.
The Future of Leasing Is Here featuring Nat Kunes from AppFolio
Thursday, March 6 at 11 AM PDT / 2 PM EDT
Student Housing Trends with Jay Denton from Axiometrics
Thursday, March 27 at 11 AM PDT / 2 PM EDT